Women CDL-A Truck Drivers: Welcome to Big G Express!
At Big G Express, we value our female drivers, and welcome other women in the industry to join our growing family. It’s female drivers, like you, who help keep this industry rolling- that’s why at Big G Express, you can always expect the best.
If you have at least 6 months of OTR experience and want a CDL-A truck driver job with great benefits, a competitive pay package, weekend home time, and late-model, well-maintained equipment, Big G may be the trucking company for you!
Big G is a Dry Van truckload carrier based in Middle Tennessee. We are seeking solo company CDL-A truck drivers to join our family and become a part owner of the company!
Big G Drivers Can Expect the Best!
- Competitive base pay, based on experience
- Excellent bonus earning potential
- Monthly mileage bonus, bi-annual fuel & performance bonus, annual safety bonus, & unlimited referral bonuses
- Home most weekends
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) provides free retirement
- Automatic pay increases every 6 months
- Industry-leading benefits with affordable weekly premium & low deductible (single & family) – BCBS health, dental, vision, prescription
- 401K with employer matching
- Free life insurance & long-term disability plans & options for supplemental insurance
- Paid vacations & paid holidays
- Well-maintained, late-model equipment (Kenworth, Volvo, & Freightliner)
- E-Z Pass, PrePass, Auxiliary Power Units (APUs), & inverters
- Rider & pet policy
About Big G Express
Big G Express is a 100% employee-owned company that has been in business for over 21 years. As a financially stable trucking operation, Big G Express is able to offer professional truck drivers the best truck driver job with well-maintained, late-model equipment and the latest technologies to keep CDL-A truck drivers safe on the road. Big G Express respects and values our professional truck drivers and offers a family-friendly atmosphere where drivers can get consistent miles and earn the money needed to support their families with consistent home time.
- Current, valid CDL-A
- At least 22 years of age
- At least 6 months’ OTR experience
- Good MVR
- Stable work history